You want a review for this film. I shall not give you that. But what I will give you is a list of reasons why you should rush to theaters:
1. Film title with a Numerological twist.
2. Yesteryears 'has been' actors killing it with dashing new guys like Mahakshay.
3. Crappy production values coupled with deafening background score.
4. An absolutely shit item number.
5. Double crossing a la Abbas-Mastan style, but without all the style & glamour.
6. Mithun having the special power to recreate crime scenes in his head - Double Check
7. Suneil Shetty returning to action after long.(Yippie)
8. Director Ashu Trika reassuring us that he is a legend after hit films like Deewanapan & Alag.
9. A decent plot that is destroyed by sub-standard treatment.
10. Mahaakshay. Yes, he should be a standalone reason to rush to cinema halls & pay 300 Rs (yes, you read it right) for this.
11. The title is Enemmy - Law & Disorder. Epic only
The only thing worst that watching this film is spending money for it. Surely, this can allow for unintentional humour while watching on TV. This is the kind of stuff I'd love to watch with a group of friends on a drunken bollywood night. In the cinema halls, this is a sheer crime!view less