So Sabbir Khan has delivered one massive turkey with Akshay & Kareena, so when he decides to weild the directors baton, one would surely be weary. What he churns out is an atrocious film with a plot older than by granddad which is salvaged only by a few good songs and new faces.
1. Kriti Sanon. This girl looks stunning, can act & is surely one to make her place.
2. Tiger Shroff. This boy is a pro and a con. He looks good, earnest, innocent but completely out of place. And yeah, does some fantastic action.
3. Songs. Sajid-Wajid have surely given 2-3 good songs here.
Thats where it ends.
1. The story
2. The director
3. The extras, some of the most atrocious casting I have seen in years
4. Tiger Shroff: Yes, he is also a con. Awkward dialogue delivery, effiminate looks & random dialogues to mouth.
All in all, its a miss. The take home is a great girl with a lot of potential & a wasted Tiger, who would have been more fun to watch as a innocent college boy, a la Aamir in his chocolate days. Alas, Sabbir Khan fails yet again.view less