Its a great time we live in, where Hindi cinema is seeing this influx of small, interesting films hitting theaters every week. This week we have Bejoy Nambiar + Balaji giving us a comic caper set in the heart of Delhi. How does it play out, not bad at all actually.
1. Some hilarious writing on display, in terms of dialogues.
2. Minimal melodrama which is something I always appreciate.
3. Prabhakar Bhaiyya, one of the most fun characters written recently.
4. A really funny jagrata scene. It had me in splits.
1. Half-baked love track
2. Base storyline quite weak
3. Mediocre music
4. Rather contrived & done-to-death issue between the 2 boys
All in all, its a great effort & attempt at making a young film. It starts right but somewhere along the way, it gets a bit stretched, atleast the love track & meanders to a finsh. Having said that, theres enough in it for a fun one time watch. I think if you liked Fukrey, you will enjoy this as well.view less