1. It is VERY tacky. After the main man and the woman finally have sex, he lies in bed and tells her, "We should roadtrip across Europe together. Stay up all night and make love." WHAT?! To this my friend immediately said "But then, who would drive in the morning?"
2. Ali Zafar, good looking, sings well, but in the film is one of those really ghati dudes that lands up abroad with his Punjabi accent that never goes away. He was trying to play this classy guy, parading around with his Hermes belts and Gucci bags but then he talks and it was like I was walking through Sector 17 market in Chandigarh.
3. Our main lady, Aditi Rao Hydari suffers from split personality. Period.
4. There was no story in this love story. Whatever little there was, was full of flaws.
5. The makers of the film should have spent longer than a few days in the 3 cities before shooting there. New York had exactly 2 locations which were shown over and over and over and over. 1: Times square. 2: New Jersey, over looking the Husdon and the Manhattan Skyline. Both locations have been well exploited by Karan Johar, something new would have helped.
Skip LPNY this weekend. I heard they tried to make the film similar to Before Sunrise, something I have been meaning to watch for a while now. Stay in and watch Ethan Hawke fall in love in Vienna instead.view less