Here's a lesson in Bollywood style flirting and pick-up lines 101 from Desimartini to you!
1. Those lucky enough to sport the name Rahul, wield this dialogue cautiously. Because with great power, comes great responsibility!
“Rahul naam toh suna hoga” – Shah Rukh Khan from Dil Toh Pagal Hai
2. All SRK fans know that this one word is the ultimate way to impress their Simran!
"Palat" - Shah Rukh Khan from DDLJ
3. For those gutsy guys who like to say it like it is!
"I love you, girlfriend ban ja meri, tu aur main rock kar denge!" - Ranbir Kapoor from Rockstar
4. Bread pakode ki kasam, dilliwaalas swear by this line!
"Main tujhe bahut bahut bahut love karoonga aur tujhse dher sara love loonga ... bol degi love?" - Ranveer Singh from Band Baaja Baaraat
5. Always praise girls, they love it and you can't go wrong with Jab We Met.
“Tu original piece hai, maloom hai na tujhe? Aisa dosara nahi hai” – Shahid Kapoor from Jab We Met
6. For the tech savy nerds, Varun Dhawan is here to give you some serious advice!
“I wanna BB you, mail you, tweet you, skype you … aur agar tumne phir bhi jawaab nahi diya na … I’ll poke you” – Varun Dhawan from Main Tera Hero
7. This started off as a song and grew into full on tapori pick up line. Don't forget that matchstick move!
“Aati Kya Khandala?” - Aamir Khan from Ghulam
8. Classic lines for the old souls out there who were born in the wrong decade. Perfect for hitting on that girl next door, baangdu!
“Mere saamne waali khidki mein ek chand ka tukda rahta hai” – Sunil Dutt from Padosan
9. If you're full of cocky confidence, have a go at this pick-up line. It's high risk, high return!
“Kya aap believe karte hai love at first sight mein ... yah main dobaara ghoom ke aao?” – Saif Ali Khan from Cocktail
10. With the use of this dialogue, you'll get more than love. You'll get Aashiqui!
"Pyar, mohabbat, aashiqui sirf lafzon ke sivah aur kuch nahi ... par jab woh mili ... in lafzon ko mainne mil gaye" – Aditya Roy Kapoor from Aashiqui 2
11. Every romantic guy dreams of the day he'll get to use this line!
“Soocho, soocho...aur soochne ke liye main tumhe apni saari zindagi deta hoon” – Saif Ali Khan from Kal Ho Naa Ho
12. Ahem, we don't recommend the use of this unless you want a restraining order!
"Aag joh dil mein lagi hai, usse duniya mein laga doonga main ... joh teri doli uthi, zamaane ko jalaa doonga main" – Ajay Devgn from Diljale
13. If you want to make your girl go gaga like Anarkali was for Salim!
“Main tumhari aankhon mein apni mohabbat ka ikraar dekhna chahta hoon.” – Dilip Kumar from Mughal-e-Azam
14. Who needs roses when you can spout mushy lines like this one here. It's perfect for that emotional confession of love!
"Mujhe yakeen hai ki mein sirf isliye janma hoon….ki tumse pyar kar sakun….tum sirf isliye, ki ek din meri ban jaao." - Aamir Khan from Dil Chahta Hai
15. Strong and silent types can rely on prolonged eye contact to do the trick!
“Agar tum mujhe yun hi dekhti rahi ... to tumhe mujhse pyar ho jayega” – Salman Khan from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
16. And one for the eternal flirt. Just be yourself no matter what your friends say! Flirt away!
"Mere dost mujhe Majnu bulate hai" - Farhan Akhtar from ZNMD
We'll throw in a tip for the ladies as well!
“Aap ko permission lena chahiye tha!” - Huma Qureshi from Gangs of Wasseypur