6 Reasons Why Lee Pace Deserves Your Attention
Most of you know him as the Elvenking, Thranduil, from The Hobbit series. On the occasion of his 35th birthday, we’re here to educate you about the many faces of Lee Pace. After all, Johnny Depp isn’t the only actor who likes to experiment with his looks.
So, let’s take a moment to appreciate this beautiful man!
1. His most mainstream and iconic role till date has to be that of Thranduil from The Hobbit! According to us, he makes a far sexier elf than Orlando Bloom! #JustSaying
2. Did you know he was one of the vampires in The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn Part 2? No you didn't!
3. The Fall is not a well known film. But, to integrate yourself into Lee Pace’s fandom, you must watch it!
4. Pushing Daisies is one of those short-lived cult TV shows that should not be missed! It’s the quirky love story of a baker whose touch can bring the dead back to life. Although Lee Pace in an apron should be reason enough to give it a chance!
5. Move over Jared Leto, Lee Pace played a transgender showgirl in Soldier’s Girl before you won that Oscar!
6. He was Ronan the Accuser in Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy!