Game Of Thrones S7E6: 15 Moments That Make This The BEST EPISODE Of The Series!
Without wasting any time, let’s pick scene by scene!
- Seven men up the wall go on to fight the army of the dead, and when they come closer, Jon makes the best move by sending Gendry to the Night’s Watch to send ravens to Danaerys. Gendry runs like a rabbit and becomes a savior!
- Just when Jon is busy looking around at the army of the dead and how six of them are tired of fighting them to no end, BOOM! Ice and Fire meet!
- Danaerys makes a full blockbuster heroic entry into the battle field and her dragons blow away half the white walkers. Jon’s expression when he looks at her, will MAKE YOU MELT LIKE OLAF!
- But wait, a lesson learnt should be a lesson learnt! When Bron had attacked her dragon with a spike, how could she not be careful in a ghastly battle field? A DRAGON IS DEAD! Night King was like a little kid playing with darts and BOOM! Bull’s eye! He kills her dragon!
- While they flee away, none of them realise that they’ve left Jon BEHIND! He’s badly hurt and doesn’t manage to mount the dragon while fighting the dead.
- Very conveniently, Danaerys reaches the Night’s Watch and decides to leave on the recommendation of Ser Jorah!
- Uncle Benjen comes rolling fire balls and saves Jon for one last time! He mounts him on his horse and Jon reaches the Night’s Watch.
- Here comes the BEST MOMENT of the episode! The Gifs are enough. PS: Ygritte's soul must be trembling!
- So now that Jon has ‘bent the knee’ and Dan is his Queen, the hand holding and brooding eye contact is a defeat for all those who thought there won’t be any love angle!
- Littlefinger needs to die! He has quite successfully managed to make an old letter travel to Arya which is turning her against Sansa. The letter is the one that Sansa wrote almost on gun point when she was stuck at King’s Landing.
- We fear Brienne’s fate, because some random invite from King’s Landing was given to Sansa, and she decides to send off Brienne.
- Oh wait, Sansa has also got her hands on Arya’s bag full of skinned masks. She’s appalled and needs answers, but Arya is Arya!
- Before we forget, one of the best executed tasks by Hound is that he’s caught a white walker as a specimen, which he’ll take to King’s Landing to show Cersei.
- Like they burn everyone whose dead in GOT, HOW COULD THEY NOT BURN THE DRAGON? WHY!!!!! WHY DIDN’T THEY THINK THAT LEAVING A DEAD DRAGON WITH THE ARMY OF THE DEAD WILL BE THE MOST FOOLISH STEP? ALL SHE HAD TO SAY WAS DRACARYS AND THEY’D HAVE SAVED A HELL LOT OF TROUBLE!!!!
- A very predictable and disastrous moment that was literally the icing on this mega blockbuster episode was when the Night King, like a cake walk goes and makes an ice dragon out of the dead Viscerion! WOW! SO WE HAVE AN ICE DRAGON! LONG LIVE THEORIES!
So now, that a) Jon and Dan are mushy b) Left with two dragons c)Arya and Sansa fighting d)Hound on his way to King’s Landing e) No sign of Sam so far, how momentous will the coming wars be? Also, before you start getting goosebumps, yes, we are just one episode away from the end of the season! HOW WILL WE WAIT until 2019? Will Sam and Bran together end the confusion about Jon’s parentage? Will Arya kill Littlefinger (Secretly praying she does)? Will that white walker have any impact on Cersei? Also, WTF is Tryion doing now? Where is he left behind and why? One episode more guys and we’ll have more answers!
On a lighter note, wasn't this the stupidest and the most foolish plan by Jon Snow to meet and greet an army of the dead with just SEVEN men?! You know nothing Jon Snow, clearly!
Meanwhile, Episode 6 can undoubtedly be called the BEST EPISODE of the SERIES!