2011 gave us Munni Badnaam along with her zandu balm and 2012’s Chikni Chameli drove us all crazy. Needless to say, 2013 had some big shoes to fill when it came to item numbers! That’s where Yo Yo Honey Singh stepped up and gave the epic to-be-new year party song, Party All Night!
Here’s our selection of this year’s best item songs!
1. Party All Night - Mainly because of the line "Aunty police bula legi"!
2. Ghagra - Dilli via-Agra, Madhuri rocks!
3. One Two Three Four......and we got on the dance floor!
4. Dhat Teri Ki -We’re sure everyone can relate to it!
5. Ram Chahe Leela - Priyanka really turned up her sex appeal for this one!
6. Dhating Naach -Shahid's expressions (and dance), catchy beats and Nargis Fakhri. There’s something for everyone!
7. Hip Hip Hurrah - This one must be played at every shaadi during the wedding season. We insist!
8. Babli Badmaash Hai - Of all the item numbers from Shootout at Wadala, this was the only one worth listening!
And we can't leave out the worst item numbers of the year, can we?
Laila - Sorry Sunny, we did not like this innuendo filled cleavage fest!
Don't Touch My Body isn't just the worst item song of 2013, it's the worst item song in the history of item songs!