So this evening I went to watch the sequel to the 2005 laugh riot Kya Kool hai Hum.
Following are the points to note if you are wondering how the film is:
1. It is insanely crude which I think is a whole lot of fun.
2. It is insanely offensive to the gay community, is racist & again...funny at that.
3. Unlike Bol Bachchan which fell way below what it promised, this one is a riot.
4. There are inane dialogues like "Mane ragdo, aane chaat" - In gujju. Trust me, it will make you laugh.
5. Second half dips & the climax sucks, but heck, by then you've already got your moneys worth.
6. Anupam Kher thinks a Pug is his mother re-incarnated.
7. A bulk load of jokes referenced to Bollywood actors.
8. Lots more bullshit.
Written & directed by Sachin Yardi, the promos gave me an idea of what to expect, but this film surpassed them in terms of the boundaries it pushed.
At the end, I'm just happy that a film that goes so crazy is being attempted and released.
DONT THINK, JUST WATCH. Forget the story, just string the gags together and its a thoroughly destressing fare.