“The noble Ungli gang will bore you with its cheesy dialogues and snail-like story.”
Review Ungli & earn 20 DM Points. Exchange DM points for cashbacks*
* Powered by FAVCY
The promos didnt do much for me so I wasnt expecting the world from Ungli, but when you have Randeep Hooda, Kangana, Emraan Hashmi & Sanju Baba in one film, its hard not to expect something fun. I am one of the rare ones who really liked Kurbaan but this one is just plain juvenile. It is what I thought it would be, just about ok.
1. The cast. Some good actors & Sanjay Dutt whom I personally love watching.
2. Some genuinely hilarious moments, like the rickshaw driver kidnapping sequence, just cracked me up.
3. Few good songs like Dance Basanti.
1. Completely wasted cast. Kangana with a crappy role & Neha Dhupia with the meaty one.
2. Some of the most ridiculous dialogue I have read in a while.
3. Loopholes galore as the wafter thin plot is not even well structured.
4. Heavy confusion between being a true film & going cheesy. Always a bad idea.
To sum it up, Ungli is nothing worth talking about. A just-about ok film that is so easily avoided in a time when there are so many good English films relesing. Alas, the bad run of hindi films continue as I wait for PK to (hopefully) wow me!