Disha Patani shelled out major lessons to kick those Monday blues in these 5 amazing ways
Disha gave major Lara Croft vibes with the video of her performing rack pulls with 80 kg weights and not just one but five repetitions.
The gorgeous Disha Patani with her background in martial arts and dancing, is unquestionably one of the fittest stars of her generation. When it comes to sweating it out at the gym, the young star can surely give her male counterparts a run for their money and has time and again pushed her fitness envelope.
She also shattered the notion that girls shouldn’t lift weights and proved to us how weight training doesn’t lead to bulk! Here are 5 times Disha Patani motivated us to kick those Monday blues and jumpstart our week –
Also Read: Disha Patani shares loving birthday post for ‘best friend’ Tiger Shroff; Kriti Sanon calls him ‘best on-set trainer’
1. The actress shows us how to work our backs with a video of her back presses. Disha made it look effortless and oh so sexy.
2. The young star gave us major Lara Croft vibes with the video of her performing rack pulls with 80 kg weights and not just one but five repetitions.
3. Disha Patani trained under the guidance of the National level power lifter Rajendra Dhole and posted a video of her whopping 80 kg lift which showcased her focus, strength and how she powered through the pain.
4. In this super set video, the actress showed fans her favorite routine at the gym including squats, hip thrusts, stiff legged deadlifts and hamstring curls. No wonder she has the best legs in the industry!
5. As a special treat to fans on hitting the 40 million mark on Instagram, Disha Patani performed 10 repetitions of a variation of squats and good mornings with 60 kg weights.