9 Dialogues From Shubh Mangal Saavdhan That Will Make You Go 'Bhains Ki Aankh'!
Shubh Mangal Saavdhan has been one of the good movies of the year that was wasted by a far fetched and over dramatic climax and end. The film had nonetheless been extremely hilarious. There was absolutely not one dull moment in the film and every minute, someone or the other would break into bouts of laughter.
While the acting, music, and cinematography had been the high points in the film, there is no denying that the dialogues had a great part in making the movie funny. These dialogues were not just crackling, but there were also dialogues that were life lessons and realistic.
We have decided to compile 9 of the best dialogues from the film. Check them out:
1. When Sugandha's friend revealed this absolute truth about men!
2. When Sugandha showed how feisty Delhi women can be. No kidding here because we do not shy away from using cuss or swear words!
3. This was hands down probably the funniest mother daughter conversation you had seen on-screen (if you had a similar experience in real life, we salute you). It showed how we try to talk about sex in a very sugar coated language, but never directly say 'sex'!
4. This was probably funny, thanks to the last few words. The way Bhumi delivered it was worth all applauds!
5. The nanhi is jaan is not so nanha anymore. (We did not include the mommy version of underwear dhona because well, nooooo).
6. Because sometimes guys can be shy and as a girl, it is OK to take the first step!
7. Intimacy before marriage is cool if it is consensual!
9. Time to rewrite the patriarchal dialogues and norms. The definition of 'mard'.