Saoirse Ronan Talks About Gender Equality
- Hollywood News
- Authors: Anubhav Bhatia
Hollywood actress Saoirse Ronan is known to have starred in movies such as Brooklyn, The Lovely Bones, Atonement and Hanna. Ronan has achieved a breakthrough with her latest movie ‘Ladybird’, which was helmed by Greta Gerwig. Recently, the actress recently got chatty regarding the changing environment in Hollywood.
Saoirse stated that gender equality is gradually coming in Hollywood. She said, “I think women are going to get a lot more meetings with studios than they did before. I think we're not going to see the difference in the work for another couple years, at least. Things are going to need to go into development”.
She further added, “Women are obviously going to be working hard to have something to go in with, which they do already, and I think they'll just be given more of a chance. Not where it's sort of like, 'Oh, let's get a female director' because she's a woman. Because you know, we need to have the token female director. They just need to open up the floodgates so that everyone has a chance to show what they can do”.
For latest movie reviews, ratings and trailers, download the Desimartini App.
- Andhadhun Movie Review
- LOVEYATRI Film Rating and Reviews
- Pictures Of Fatima Sana and Sanya Malhotra
- Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer
- Baazaar Trailer: Saif Ali Khan Is Back
- The Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Komolika's Back
- Bigg Boss 12: Know Roshmi Banik
- 10 Bollywood Breakups
- Love Story of Neha Kakkar And Himansh
- Bigg Boss 12 - Latest Updates
- 7 New Web Series that will soon hit the net