Samarth Talks About Grandfather Narasimharaju
- Kannada News
- Authors: Garima Satija
Veteran actor Narasimharaju is popular in the industry for his precise on- screen comic timing and the legacy has been taken forward by his granddaughter Sudha Narasimharaju and grandchildren S.D. Aravinda and Avinash, who have also established themselves in the industry. Recently, Samarth from the Narasimharaju family also ventured into the industry with film ‘Last Bus’. The actor talked about his grandfather in a recent interview with Mirror and revealed an interesting anecdote.
Samarth has been quoted as saying, “My grandad is best known for his comedy. However, many people don't know his disciplinarian side. When it came to discipline, my grandad was very strict”.
“My family still recalls an incident where my grandad had warned an actor against smoking in public places. After he had warned the actor, the scene had turned somewhat serious. However, Narasimharaju ensured that he would crack a joke the very next minute and the situation became light. The best part about my grandad was that he knew how to make someone laugh at any given moment. Even at home, he was said to be a prankster and would not spare anyone”, he added.
- Andhadhun Movie Review
- LOVEYATRI Film Rating and Reviews
- Pictures Of Fatima Sana and Sanya Malhotra
- Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer
- Baazaar Trailer: Saif Ali Khan Is Back
- The Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Komolika's Back
- Bigg Boss 12: Know Roshmi Banik
- 10 Bollywood Breakups
- Love Story of Neha Kakkar And Himansh
- Bigg Boss 12 - Latest Updates
- 7 New Web Series that will soon hit the net