Kohinoor stars Asif Ali and Indrajith in 80’s look
- Malayalam News
- Authors: Garima Satija
Mollywood industry is constantly evolving and is not keeping up from experimentation. For an upcoming Malayalam film Kohinoor, actors Asif Ali and Indrajith would be seen sporting 80’s look. The film will also have Sunny Wayne, Aju Varghese and Chemban Vinod in prominent roles. Set in a small town, the movie will be based on an era when there was no access to mobile phones or internet.
Talking of the flick, Vinay said, “Most retro movies are either love stories or biopics, so we wanted to try out something different — a heist of that period. The film will touch upon everything which was distinctive of the 80s and will be a fun thriller”.
Vinay Govind, the director of the film said, “Indrajith plays a Bombay-returned Malayali while Asif is a typical unemployed youth of the age. He dreams of making it big, but his fantasies are influenced by the films he watches. Sunny Wayne is a petty thief, or a thief's apprentice and will be a proper Kochi guy in the film. His only dream is to somehow make enough money to get out of Kerala and go abroad. All this happens in a small town, where everyone knows everyone else”.
- Andhadhun Movie Review
- LOVEYATRI Film Rating and Reviews
- Pictures Of Fatima Sana and Sanya Malhotra
- Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer
- Baazaar Trailer: Saif Ali Khan Is Back
- The Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Komolika's Back
- Bigg Boss 12: Know Roshmi Banik
- 10 Bollywood Breakups
- Love Story of Neha Kakkar And Himansh
- Bigg Boss 12 - Latest Updates
- 7 New Web Series that will soon hit the net