Tiger Zinda Hai Enters The 300 Crore Club, Is Second Fastest In Bollywood To Do So
- Box Office
- Authors: Yatharth Chauhan (Editorial Team)
The Salman Khan led Box Office hurricane Tiger Zinda Hai did the evitable by registering itself into the 300 crore club on the 16th day of its release. The film as a matter of fact has also become the second fastest Bollywood outing to have achieved the feat. The Ali Abbas Zafar directorial is second blockbuster on the trot after their last year’s association Sultan went on to make 300 crore club last year too.
While Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’s Hindi version is quite frankly the fastest in the list, Dangal remains as the fastest Bollywood production to have made as much. The Aamir Khan starrer did it in 13 days pipping TZH by 3 days. The other members of the club are: Dangal (13 Days), PK (17 Days), Bajrangi Bhaijaan (20 Days) and Sultan (35 Days). It will now be interesting to see if Tiger Zinda Hai is able to surpass Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s lifetime biz of 320 crores.
After a surprisingly underwhelming box office experience with Tubelight earlier last year, Salman Khan needed this film to work bigtime and it certainly has. While no upcoming release is expected to emulate its performance, it will be interesting to see how close does Padmavat fetch itself. All eyes are now set for the Republic Day weekend which is geared up to welcome two big releases Padman and Aiyaary.
Latest Martini Shots
- Andhadhun Movie Review
- LOVEYATRI Film Rating and Reviews
- Pictures Of Fatima Sana and Sanya Malhotra
- Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer
- Baazaar Trailer: Saif Ali Khan Is Back
- The Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Komolika's Back
- Bigg Boss 12: Know Roshmi Banik
- 10 Bollywood Breakups
- Love Story of Neha Kakkar And Himansh
- Bigg Boss 12 - Latest Updates
- 7 New Web Series that will soon hit the net