Here Is A Pictorial Comparison Between Top Actors Of Bollywood And The South
- Authors: Deepali Arya (Editorial Team)
India is probably one of the few countries which have multiple successful film industries in different languages. The country is the highest producer of feature films every year and the popularity of Indian films is huge in foreign markets as well. A major reason for the popularity of these films is the presence of stars who are some of the most followed celebs worldwide.
These actors have reached a level of stardom hardly seen before and even weakest of their films these days manage to earn a lot of money at the box-office. They have reached the top thanks to their hard work and brilliant performances in numerous films. Now, they command a huge price to star in a film as well as stake a claim to the profits as well and the producers are more than happy to do so.
Here is a pictorial comparison between top actors of Bollywood and the South:
Almost all big actors have completed more than 2 decades with stars like Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan in their 4th and the 5th decade in the industry. They command a price of 30-50 Crores while Bollywood is ruled by the Khan trio, Hrithik Roshan, and Akshay Kumar.
Latest Martini Shots
- Andhadhun Movie Review
- LOVEYATRI Film Rating and Reviews
- Pictures Of Fatima Sana and Sanya Malhotra
- Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer
- Baazaar Trailer: Saif Ali Khan Is Back
- The Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Komolika's Back
- Bigg Boss 12: Know Roshmi Banik
- 10 Bollywood Breakups
- Love Story of Neha Kakkar And Himansh
- Bigg Boss 12 - Latest Updates
- 7 New Web Series that will soon hit the net