Here's What Would Happen To Your Favorite Bollywood Songs If We Just Changed An Alphabet In The Lyrics
Grammar Nazis are well aware how the lack of an alphabet of misspelling a word could play with your head. But ever wondered what similar errors could do to your favorite Bollywood songs. Well, we are more than happy to demonstrate such comedies of error and we are more than sure that you will definitely not remember these songs in the very same fashion. Check out how your favorite Bollywood songs would change in meaning if we changed one alphabet in the lyrics.
Umm.. the less we say about this the better..
For the silent sigh of relief..
And what follows the silent relief is unmistakeable..
How the 'high' and mighty hear this one..
Well baby has weird taste ...
For the good weekends..
And we say gaandi baat..
Not a compliment we would sing so happily
N that would be bum five?
Latest Martini Shots
- Andhadhun Movie Review
- LOVEYATRI Film Rating and Reviews
- Pictures Of Fatima Sana and Sanya Malhotra
- Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer
- Baazaar Trailer: Saif Ali Khan Is Back
- The Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Komolika's Back
- Bigg Boss 12: Know Roshmi Banik
- 10 Bollywood Breakups
- Love Story of Neha Kakkar And Himansh
- Bigg Boss 12 - Latest Updates
- 7 New Web Series that will soon hit the net