Jahnvi Kapoor Will Be A Part Of Cannes 2018. Here Is Why!
- Authors: Avipsha Sengupta (Editorial Team)
Make way for the yet another Kapoor at Cannes! Yes you hear that right, Jahnvi Kapoor is all set to travel to the French Riviera this year.
The starlet and the daughter of the late diva Sridevi who is yet to make a Bollywood debut is already quite a popular name in the entertainment industry. The 21-year old would be present at the festival to attend a special salute that Sridevi would be honored with due to her contributions to the world of cinema as a part of the event Titan Reginald F. Lewis Film Honours'.
Along with Jahnvi, her father Boney Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor will also attend the event.
With cousin Sonam Kapoor already a Cannes veteran and about to make her appearance this year with newly wedded husband Anand Ahuja, Cannes will surely become a site for Kapoors to spend some time with the family as well.
Interestingly Jahnvi along with Boney and Khushi Kapoor also accepted the National Film Award on behalf of Sridevi that she won for her performance in the film Mom. It was a sentimental moment for the family and Jahnvi looked like a spitting image of Sridevi clad in one of her sarees as well.
We surely can’t wait to see Jahnvi along with her family at the Cannes and see a glimpse of our favorite Sridevi shining through her.
Also watch this hilarious video: Evry Frustrated Bollywood Lover During IPL
Latest Martini Shots
- Andhadhun Movie Review
- LOVEYATRI Film Rating and Reviews
- Pictures Of Fatima Sana and Sanya Malhotra
- Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer
- Baazaar Trailer: Saif Ali Khan Is Back
- The Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Komolika's Back
- Bigg Boss 12: Know Roshmi Banik
- 10 Bollywood Breakups
- Love Story of Neha Kakkar And Himansh
- Bigg Boss 12 - Latest Updates
- 7 New Web Series that will soon hit the net