Actress Sunaina undergoes a name change, to be called Anusha
- Tamil News
- Authors: Desimartini Editorial Team
The talented actress of Neerparavai fame, Sunaina, has got a new name and will be called Anusha from now onwards. Her upcoming film Nambiar will also credit the actress as Anusha in its title card.
The pretty actress gave some reasons behind her name change, "It is completely my parents' decision. I have been called Sunaina since childhood. Though a few pundits told them that my name should start with a certain letter, they were not particular about it at that time. They decided to name me Sunaina because they liked it. But now, after many years, they've consulted a pundit and learnt that certain letters would be good for me. That's the reason for the change. I will be officially called Anusha henceforth."
When asked if it would be difficult for her to get accustomed to her new name, Sunaina alias Anusha said, "My mom and friends have already started calling me Anusha! But I don't see much of a difference because they were anyway calling me by a nickname and not my original name.” She added, "But, what's in a name? My character in real life will remain the same." When asked if she likes her new name she insisted,“Oh yes, I do." Presently the actress is busy finalising two deals in the Tamil film industry.
- Andhadhun Movie Review
- LOVEYATRI Film Rating and Reviews
- Pictures Of Fatima Sana and Sanya Malhotra
- Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer
- Baazaar Trailer: Saif Ali Khan Is Back
- The Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Komolika's Back
- Bigg Boss 12: Know Roshmi Banik
- 10 Bollywood Breakups
- Love Story of Neha Kakkar And Himansh
- Bigg Boss 12 - Latest Updates
- 7 New Web Series that will soon hit the net