Sri Priyanka Joins Vikram and Tamannaah For Vijay Chandar’s Next Directorial
- Tamil News
- Authors: Sahiba Rana
Actress Sri Priyanka, who has Guinness award-winning film Agadam to her credit, has been roped in director Vijay Chandar’s forthcoming film starring Vikram and Tamannaah. She will be seen paying a pivotal role, fans how excited are you? The actress also has slew of small-budget films like Vandha Mala, Kodai Mazhai, and Kangaroo to her credit.
Talking about this project, the 21-yaer-old actress says, “It is significant role and I have scenes with both the actors. I play a homely character in the movie. This opportunity will be a turning point in my career and will give me a huge break.”
Lauding the team, the actress expressed that the entire crew was welcoming and both Vikram and Tamannaah liked my performance. She says that it was a great experience working with them and also, she added that she isn’t bothered about playing supporting portions in the film. “It was the character etched by Vijay Chandar, that made me take up the movie,” she explains.
For latest movie reviews, ratings and trailers, download the Desimartini App.
- Andhadhun Movie Review
- LOVEYATRI Film Rating and Reviews
- Pictures Of Fatima Sana and Sanya Malhotra
- Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer
- Baazaar Trailer: Saif Ali Khan Is Back
- The Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Komolika's Back
- Bigg Boss 12: Know Roshmi Banik
- 10 Bollywood Breakups
- Love Story of Neha Kakkar And Himansh
- Bigg Boss 12 - Latest Updates
- 7 New Web Series that will soon hit the net