Vidya Pradeep Drifts To K’Town
- Tamil News
- Authors: Sahiba Rana
Many actors and actresses are looking out for diversity and are expanding their souk in various languages. The recent addition to the listing is actress Vidya Pradeep, who last appeared in Vijay Vasanth and Srushti Dange starrer Achamindri. The actress is drifting into the Kannada industry with Bangara S/O Bangarada Manushya alongside Shiva Rajkumar.
During a chat with Deccan Chronicle, Vidya says, “I have completed the shoot of my debut film in Kannada and its ready for release. I went to attend the audition and the entire team loved my performance. I play a bubbly role in Bangara… and I will be appearing throughout the movie. Majority of the portions were shot in the picturesque locations of Europe.”
However, the Saivam actress has revealed that she was really panicky on the first day of the shoot. She added that the entire arrangement is new, due to which she felt awfully edgy. However, the actress is well versed with Kannada now. Presently, Vidya is filming for two Tamil movies, Kalari with Krishna and Othaikku Othai with Atharvaa. She might also try her hands in Malayalam, which is her local language.
For latest movie reviews, ratings and trailers, download the Desimartini App.
- Andhadhun Movie Review
- LOVEYATRI Film Rating and Reviews
- Pictures Of Fatima Sana and Sanya Malhotra
- Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer
- Baazaar Trailer: Saif Ali Khan Is Back
- The Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Komolika's Back
- Bigg Boss 12: Know Roshmi Banik
- 10 Bollywood Breakups
- Love Story of Neha Kakkar And Himansh
- Bigg Boss 12 - Latest Updates
- 7 New Web Series that will soon hit the net