Manjeet Hirani gets life lessons from her pet Buddy Hirani; brings all the three wives together!
- Authors: Sandip Pal (Editorial Team)
As How To Be Human - Life Lessons by Buddy Hirani' by Manjeet Hirani gets translated in Gujarati, the book brings together three wives Manjeet Hirani, Anupama Chopra and Shubha Joshi.
Rajkumar Hirani's wife Manjeet Hirani authored the book, Vidhu Vinod Chopra's wife Anupama Chopra has done the moderation for it and Abhijat Joshi's wife Shubha Joshi has now translated the book in Gujarati.
The recently released book, 'How To Be Human' by Manjeet Hirani has received tremendous response from readers across quarters.
In the book, Manjeet Hirani, who is a well-known influencer and speaker, writes about attachment, parenting, and karma, among other things. She shows how having a dog in the house can alter your perspective and change the way you experience life.
How to be a Human is about Manjeet Hirani's dog Buddy Hirani and every chapter of the book takes inspiration from Buddy and what he has taught Manjeet about life.
How to Be Human is a charming and heart-warming book that, with its light touch, will make you look at life from a less cynical standpoint.
Latest Martini Shots
- Andhadhun Movie Review
- LOVEYATRI Film Rating and Reviews
- Pictures Of Fatima Sana and Sanya Malhotra
- Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer
- Baazaar Trailer: Saif Ali Khan Is Back
- The Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Komolika's Back
- Bigg Boss 12: Know Roshmi Banik
- 10 Bollywood Breakups
- Love Story of Neha Kakkar And Himansh
- Bigg Boss 12 - Latest Updates
- 7 New Web Series that will soon hit the net