17 Reasons Why Mrs. Doubtfire Needs A Sequel
If your childhood was filled with memories of Robin Williams’ cross dressing shenanigans, then you, my friend, will love what we’re about to say!But before the big reveal, here are 17 convincing reasons why one the best Hollywood comedies ever, Mrs. Doubtfire, needs a sequel!
1. Robin Williams’ impression of a hot dog needs an encore
2. We’d love to see all three child actors together again!
Remember little Mara Wilson, also known as Matilda? She’s quite acting and become a playwright!
3. Mara isn’t the only one, Lisa Jakub has also decided not to act anymore!
4. Matthew Lawrence is all grown up and the only one of the three who is still acting!
5. Back to Robin Williams and his tranformation into Mrs. Doubtfire!
Dude looks like a lady - Part 1!
6. Dude looks like a lady - Part 2!
7. Dude looks like a lady - Part 3!
8. Have you ever seen anyone do this with a broomstick?
9. Or for that matter, with a vaccum cleaner!
10. Can we have a bare chested Pierce Brosnan in the sequel as well, please?
11. You don't mess with Mrs. Doubtfire.
12. We got to watch Robin Williams set himself on fire like this! It’s a gem of a comedy scene!
13. Or this scene!
14. Mrs. Doubtfire is the epitomy of grace
15. And athletics!
16. Neil Patrick Harris has given his seal of approval!
17. So has Kim Kardashian!
And now it's party time because more than 20 years after the original,Mrs. Doubtfire 2 is coming! The Gods of comedy must be pleased!