Suraj Venjaramoodu to play basketball coach in Anyarkku Praveshanamilla
- Malayalam News
- Authors: Anurima Mondal
If reports are to be believed, award winning actor Suraj Venjaramoodu has apparently been roped in by V.S. Jayakrishnan for his next venture titled Anyarkku Praveshanamilla. The versatile actor will reportedly play the role of a basketball coach in his next.
Directed by V.S. Jayakrishna and produced by Sajesh Nair and Bhanesh Kakkad under the banner of Grammi Entertainment Company, the film also features Tini Tom and newbie Aditi Rai in the lead roles. The filmmaker says, "Suraj's character's name is Valanjavazhi Shinjo. He wants to become a basketball coach as he loves being with women. The character is a humourous one."
Incidentally, actor Tini Tom portrays the role of a dubbing artiste in the film. "As part of a basketball tournament, Suraj comes to Ernakulam and stays at Tini's flat. How Suraj's character misuses the friendship forms the plot of the story," Jayakrishnan further adds.
- Andhadhun Movie Review
- LOVEYATRI Film Rating and Reviews
- Pictures Of Fatima Sana and Sanya Malhotra
- Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer
- Baazaar Trailer: Saif Ali Khan Is Back
- The Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Komolika's Back
- Bigg Boss 12: Know Roshmi Banik
- 10 Bollywood Breakups
- Love Story of Neha Kakkar And Himansh
- Bigg Boss 12 - Latest Updates
- 7 New Web Series that will soon hit the net